DataBlend is an iPaaS (Integration-Platform-as-a-Service) specializing in the everyday applications used in the office of Finance and Accounting. This is a remote position. Reporting directly to the Sr. Director, Revenue, North America, the Account Executive’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Turn opportunities into customers. You will develop solid rapport and qualify prospect’s challenges with precision and depth, align needs and ambitions to Datablend’s integration capabilities.
- Develop a high volume of qualified opportunities through a combination of cold calls, follow-up on inbound leads and engagement with DataBlend’s partner network.
- Own many concurrent high velocity sales cycles including contracting, negotiation, value proposition, scoping and closing.
- Accurately and consistently forecast timing and value of closed deals in the HubSpot CRM.
- Take an active role in marketing campaigns and content creation to build a pipeline that supports your quota.
- Provide feedback on pitch and go-to-market collateral to make them more effective and repeatable for the marketing and sales teams.
- Comprehensively understand DataBlend’s platform and match its capabilities with potential customers to add value to their businesses.
- Onboard newly signed partners and expand relationships and revenue streams with existing assigned partners.
- 3+ years of sales or meaningful prospecting experience, preferably in SaaS
- Familiarity with accounting and finance SaaS software (e.g. ERP, budgeting and planning)
- Intellectually curious and astute, enabling you to connect with people effectively and understand their personas and needs
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and collegial work environment and driven to achieve goals
- Adaptive, resilient, and independent thinker
- Ability to diligently follow processes but also naturally find opportunities to make them more efficient/successful
- Track record consistently making or exceeding quota
- Strong technical aptitude and data driven mind-set
- Capable of staying on task and managing time in a remote environment
- Willing to travel to events, as needed
- Experience with financial applications, integration and a 4-year college degree in business is preferred but not required
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
DataBlend values the array of backgrounds, talents, and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as “protected characteristics”.