DataBlend, a specialized iPaaS software company focused on financial system workflows, is looking for a hands-on, high-energy, relationship builder to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. The position will be an individual contributor with the opportunity to craft a Customer Success program from the ground up. If you want to join a start-up with proven product market fit and are ready to roll-up your sleeves both to help our customers gain maximum value from our solution and Datablend grow our revenue, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Initially, reporting directly to the CEO and President, the Customer Success Manager’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Becoming the trusted partner for our customers on the use of our solution and product functionality.
- Ensuring maximum value (ROI) is derived from our solution by each customer to drive high renewal rates and strong references.
- Establishing the proper cadence with customers to maintain an understanding of their needs and fintech stack.
- Developing material (quarterly release notes, training material, lunch and learns, customer newsletter, etc.) to keep customers informed of full capabilities of solution.
- Preparing renewal orders and collecting requirements for statements of work, as required.
- Expanding use of solution and services within customer base.
- Working with finance team on billing.
- Creating customer appreciation programs.
- Scheduling consulting calls and meetings for follow up after services are performed, including project completion reviews.
- Identifying customers to engage in and conduct case-studies.
- Working with VP of Product to communicate customer needs.
- Updating CRM (Hubspot) with notes from calls, action items, and latest contact information.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of experience in SaaS space
- Familiarity with accounting and finance SaaS software (e.g. ERP, budgeting and planning
- Track record of working in a customer facing role
- Strong technical aptitude
- Data, metric-driven
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical
Dependent on experience but will include Base + Bonus + Benefits
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their technical skills to the company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DataBlend values the array of backgrounds, talents, and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as “protected characteristics”).