Are you a financial professional with an interest in having a big impact with a high growth tech company?
If you have a strong finance or accounting background and are technologically savvy this is very likely your dream job! This is a great opportunity for an experienced finance resource to work for a growing software company and help build out our operations team.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing the monthly accounting function as well as supporting forward looking financial forecasting in collaboration with our CFO.
This position will be a hybrid remote/in person roll based in Stowe, VT. Submit resume to email@example.com.
Reporting to the CFO, Accountant/Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Monthly income and expense tracking
- Categorizing all bank and credit card transactions
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts monthly
- Maintain customers and suppliers
- Accounts Receivable Management including collections, generating and sending invoices for both software and services.
- Accounts Payable Management including Bill pay and 1099 reporting and filing.
- Manage and process payroll
- Onboarding new employees
- Monthly/Quarterly sales tax filings
- Maintain any other accounting entries as needed
- Monthly revenue recognition processing and reconciliation.
- Monthly expense analysis for prepaid expenses and any necessary accruals
- Process employee expense reimbursements
- Prepare and issue Monthly Financial Statements.
- Monthly Budget to actual comparison (if applicable)
- Create and maintain annual budget and monthly reforecast processes and files in collaboration with CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong accounting knowledge and skills
- Highly skilled with MS Excel and strong technology acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented and able to work with multiple priorities
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and HubSpot
DataBlend values the array of backgrounds, talents, and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as “protected characteristics”.