Reporting directly to the Vice President, Customer and Partner Experience, this position’s responsibilities will be to ensure the successful delivery of projects by both our internal consulting team and our partners and the overall satisfaction of DataBlend customers and partners.
To be considered for this position, you must have previous experience managing a services team in a consulting environment and have worked with ERP and/or FP&A applications for a minimum of 1-3 years.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Become proficient with the DataBlend and selectively (40% of time) take on implementations to learn the product.
- Develop and implement processes for internal consultants and partners to streamline implementations and to ensure timely delivery
- Review newly released functionality, prepare documentation, and update knowledgebase to assist with training of consultants and partners
- Develop curriculum and materials for consultant and partner training
- Gather and document information about new functionality by performing customer analysis, competitive intelligence, and market research
- Keep up with current market trends and work with engineering to incorporate new applications, technologies, or frameworks into the DataBlend stack
- Cultivate a collegial environment and foster cooperation with other departments
- Management of an integration team of varying levels of experience with a focus on growth and development.
- Act as point of contact for customer escalations.
- Monitor and maintain departmental key metrics while evaluating and implementing improvements to process where necessary.
- Recruit and hire new team members, as required.
- Work with Channel Marketing Director to staff recurring partner training and certification program.
- Assist VP, Customer and Partner Experience in the implementation and resourcing of partner support processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Finance, Accounting or Business
- Experience in the finance sector
- Experience with midmarket accounting and finance software applications (Workday Adaptive Planning, Sage Intacct, NetSuite, and/or Salesforce to name a few).
- Knowledge of the iPaaS implementation life cycle and methodologies.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing a team (1-2 years)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DataBlend values the array of backgrounds, talents, and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as “protected characteristics”.