DataBlend, a specialized iPaaS software company focused on financial system workflows, is looking for a roll-up your sleeves person with a can-do attitude to join our growing team as a Software Developer. This will be the second person to join our development team as a full-time employee. So, if you want to join a start-up with proven product market fit and are ready to build features to expand our product’s capabilities, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Director of Engineering, the Software Developers responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work alongside our Director of Engineering to develop custom software for our small to medium-sized business customers.
- Participate in full development lifecycle – given system requirements, develop end-to-end solutions, including: development, testing, deployment and support.
- Develop responsive front-end interfaces, using modern web standards with a focus on usability and access from multiple platforms and devices
- Develop back-end server-side components, including configuration and deployment on server platforms.
- Given target dates and scope of work, ability to manage your workload to meet the goals provided
- Debugging & Troubleshooting
- Optimize and improve existing systems through ongoing enhancement projects.
- Attend daily standup meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the following technologies – .NET Core, Angular 10, AWS
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and Agile development methodologies.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Experience working with and connecting to APIs.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Creativity is always a plus.
Dependent on experience but will include Base + Bonus + Benefits
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their technical skills to the company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DataBlend values the array of backgrounds, talents, and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as “protected characteristics”).