DataBlend, a specialized iPaaS software company focused on financial system workflows, is looking for a sales-oriented, self-starter to join our team as a Strategic Alliances Manager. The position will be an individual contributor with the opportunity to build a partner network. If you want to join a start-up with proven product market fit and are ready to roll-up your sleeves both to help our company drive explosive revenue growth, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Initially, reporting directly to the CEO and President, the Strategic Alliance Manager’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop, support and strengthen relationships with executives, sales, marketing, and operations with key partners.
- Create and implement business development and demand generation plans with assigned partners to drive revenue growth.
- Work with partners to close new business at or above quota level by identifying partners who are willing to invest both time and money in incorporating our software into their value proposition.
- Develop and implement quarterly and yearly business reviews with the partners.
- Coordinate and lead sales and technical enablement training partners to drive capability deep into the channel.
- Effectively communicate programs and product launches across partners to maximize the impact of key initiatives and collaboration.
- Increase brand awareness and demand through targeted local sales & marketing campaigns along with the partner community.
- 5+ years of Software Channel Manager experience required.
- Successful sales background required.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, who knows how to structure and breakdown ambiguous problems into executable steps.
- Strong verbal and written communication including high level of comfort with public speaking and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a variety of groups.
- Team player and ability to work independently.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Data, metric-driven
Dependent on experience but will include Base + Bonus + Benefits
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their technical skills to the company via email at email@example.com
DataBlend values the array of backgrounds, talents, and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as “protected characteristics”).