Customer Success Manager
DataBlend, a specialized iPaaS software company focused on financial system workflows, is looking for a hands-on, high-energy, relationship builder to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. If you want to join a start-up with proven product market fit and are ready to roll-up your sleeves both to help our customers gain maximum value from our solution and DataBlend grow our revenue, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting to the Senior Customer Success Manager, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Becoming the trusted partner for our customers on the use of our solution and product functionality leveraging regular check-ins and communication with customers and partners.
- Ensuring maximum value (ROI) is derived from our solution by each customer to drive high renewal rates and strong references.
- Establishing the proper cadence with customers to maintain an understanding of their needs and fintech stack.
- Developing material (quarterly release notes, training material, lunch and learns, customer newsletter, etc.) to keep customers informed of full capabilities of solution.
- Preparing renewal orders and collecting requirements for statements of work, as required.
- Expanding use of solutions and services within customer base.
- Working with finance team on billing.
- Assisting the sales team in new and existing sales order processing and ensuring proper customer onboarding.
- Creating customer appreciation programs.
- Scheduling consulting calls and meetings for follow up after services are performed, including project completion reviews.
- Identifying customers to engage in and conduct case studies.
- Working with Customer Success department to communicate customer needs.
- Maintain CRM (HubSpot) with up-to-date customer and contact information to facilitate internal reporting.
- Perform tactical and strategic administrative tasks to support the DataBlend teams.
- Ensure customers have a positive early experience in the delivery cycle, ensuring welcome and kick-off communications as well as project and post-go-live check-ins.
- Monitor of support queue for outstanding tickets based on established SLA’s.
- Support project close by sending/tracking survey.
- Review of closed deals and verification of required fields in CRM & project tracker.
- Recognize and suggest administrative initiatives to support efficiency within the company resulting in department and company growth with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Other support duties as assigned.
- 3-5+ years supporting teams ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Confident in ability to multi-task and follow through effectively with multiple tasks at a time.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in HubSpot, Smartsheet, PowerPoint and Excel.
- The ability to adapt quickly to change with a positive attitude.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
DataBlend values the array of backgrounds, talents, and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as “protected characteristics”.