DataBlend, a specialized iPaaS software company focused on financial system workflows, is looking for a hands-on, tech-savvy individual to join our team as an Integration Associate. The position will be an individual contributor with the opportunity to grow within our services team. If you want to join a start-up with proven product market fit and are ready to roll-up your sleeves both to help our customers gain maximum value from our solution, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become proficient with the DataBlend integration platform
- Respond to client support tickets in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot errors in client integration workflows
- Handle multiple integration projects
- Work with clients to ensure their data is formatted, imports successfully, and ties out (finance background is very helpful here!)
- Lead customer training and enablement sessions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or Business
- 0-3 years work experience (recent grads welcome!)
- A financial and/or programming background
- Highly skilled with MS Excel and strong technology acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Bonus Skills/Experience (Nice to Haves!):
- Experience with cloud software (Workday Adaptive Planning, Sage Intacct, NetSuite, and/or Salesforce to name a few)
- Knowledge of APIs, databases, and big data
- Experience working with SQL
- Previous customer support or implementation experience
DataBlend is a specialized iPaaS software company focused on financial system workflows. We are growing rapidly and excited to add the right people to our team.
Dependent on experience but will include Base + Bonus + Benefits
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their technical skills to the company via email at email@example.com
DataBlend values the array of backgrounds, talents, and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as “protected characteristics”).