DataBlend is an iPaaS (Integration-Platform-as-a-Service) specializing in the everyday applications used in the office of Finance and Accounting. As Product Manager – Connectors, you will be responsible for handling the Connectors roadmap, which includes being hands on with every new or existing application to be added to the DataBlend stack. Connectors range from ERP to CRM to CPM to HR (plus many more), and you will be responsible for gathering requirements, writing them up and assigning actionable tasks based on a monthly release cycle. Reporting directly to the VP, Product, the Product Manager’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the Connectors roadmap for the DataBlend application, including both New connectors and Enhancements to existing connectors.
- Be the “scrum master” and manage the daily development stand-up meetings for the Connectors product team.
- Translate internal, partner and customer requirements into actionable tasks and features that will guide daily product development.
- Collaborate with developers on QA and extensive testing of new and existing connectors, including data quality and data tie outs.
- Provide documentation for internal and external use, including release notes, connector write ups and user guides.
- Gather and document information about new functionality by performing customer analysis, competitive intelligence, and market research.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to deliver messaging about new releases to clients and prospects, as well as providing training and demos.
- Work with VP of Product to ensure connector roadmap aligns with the monthly release cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or Business.
- 1 – 3 Years Product Management experience in the SaaS or PaaS space.
- Experience in the finance sector.
- Familiarity with a variety of accounting and finance software applications (Workday Adaptive Planning, Sage Intacct, NetSuite, and/or Salesforce to name a few).
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and Agile development methodologies.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced Excel or SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of APIs, SFTP, databases and big data a plus
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DataBlend values the array of backgrounds, talents, and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as “protected characteristics”.